§ 1 Definitions
- Service - a website operating at the address www.lechpiotrowski.pl.
- External service - internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
- Administrator - Lech Piotrowski, administrator of the Website, who stores and gains access to information on User devices.
- User - a natural person using the Website.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed in the User's Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Service's IT system.
- External cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by teleinformation systems of External Services.
- Session cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User's Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after ending the Device session.
- List of stored cookies in the User's Device:
- PHPSESSID - stores information about the current session, expires with its completion.
- sLanguage - stores information about the current language version of the page.
- bCookiesNoticeClosed - informs the Service whether the message informing about cookies has been disabled/accepted. Disabling cookies with this name will cause messages to always be displayed.
The data of the User who visits this Website is not transferred to other entities. The exceptions are the functions of the Website, which are triggered by scripts from external services, including Google Analytics, Google Maps, Google Translate, Facebook Like Box, Youtube Videos, etc. The authors of these scripts should inform on their websites about cookies and data they store on their servers.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms - storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. It is virtually impossible to transfer to the User's Device of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms.
- Internal cookies - internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices.
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website - the Administrator may store in cookie files information about the User's preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, improve and accelerate the use of the Website.
- Statistical data - the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, statistics of visits, statistics of User's Devices or statistics of user behavior. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 External services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place cookie files on User's Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage and access to the User's Devices by the Website and External Services
- The User can change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing saved cookies at any time.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies..
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User Device tools through which the User uses the Website.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the recording and access to cookie files on the User's Device may cause some of the Website's functions to fail.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website in the event that the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.
§ 8 Changes to the Cookies Policy